Off-road hiking around Annecy or in the Aravis
Duration : 1 day
France, Northern Alps
Level : good hiker
from 67 € / p. from 3 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
With a long experience on this type of hiking, I can offer you a wide choice of destinations in Haute-Savoie, around Annecy or in the Aravis massif.
From the most classic (Dents de Lanfon, Arcalod, Tournette or Pointe Percée) to the most recent, these hikes can involve easy climbing and walking on snow and sometimes require the use of rope for added safety. An opportunity to learn about mountaineering!
If you are looking for a more easy hike, I also propose hikes in different massifs of Haute-Savoie. And to live an original experience, why not let yourself be tempted by a hike with an unusual bivouac, around Annecy or in the Aravis.
- Meet near Annecy at 8am.
- The program is set from Tuesday evening depending on the terrain and weather conditions.
- Bring good shoes, suitable clothing, possibly light gloves and hiking poles.
- These outings take place every Thursday.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- Loan of specific equipment if necessary (harness, rope).
The price does not include
- Transport to and from the departure of the hike (carpooling possible).
- Picnic and drinks.
- Mountain insurance (possible by the day).
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Accommodation possible on site in cottage or B&B.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking