Off-road trekking around Annecy and in the Aravis
from 45 € / p. from 2 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
With a long experience on this type of trekking, I can offer you a wide choice of destinations.
From the most classic (Dents de Lanfon, Arcalod, Tournette or Pointe Percée) to the most recent, these hikes can involve easy climbing and walking on snow and sometimes require the use of rope for added safety. An opportunity to learn about mountaineering!
- Meet me near Annecy at 8am.
- The program is set from Tuesday evening depending on the terrain and weather conditions.
- Bring good shoes, suitable clothing, possibly light gloves and walking sticks.
- These outings take place every Thursday.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- Loan of specific equipment if necessary (harness, rope).
The price does not include
- Transport (carpooling possible).
- Meals and drinks.
- Mountain insurance (possible by the day).
- Accommodation possible on site in cottage or B&B.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking