Literary hiking holiday in Provence
from 790 € / p. from 5 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
During this stay in the South of France, I invite you to discover the literary Provence. The one where many writers have lived, stayed and left their mark, in order to give free rein to our literary hikes.
Jean Giono, Marcel Pagnol, Albert Camus, Henri Bosco, Alphonse Daudet, Frédéric Mistral, Jean-Claude Izzo, Alexandre Dumas... many are those who have written down their adventures in Provence in black and white.
I will try to pass on to you this great human experience. The hikes, in carefully chosen sites, will be punctuated by reading breaks. The text and its surroundings will enhance each other and give the hike a special poetic dimension. This way of getting in touch with the work of an author allows you to discover Provence in a singular way, far from the beaten track.
From the Lubéron to the Alpilles, via the famous and spectacular Calanques of Marseille, come and walk in the footsteps of the writers.
D1: Pierre MAGNAN, Manosque and the Rochers de Mourre.
D2: Jean GIONO, the Montagne de Lure.
D3: Albert CAMUS, Lubéron, Lourmarin and the Oppedette gorges.
D4: Frédéric MISTRAL and Alphonse DAUDET, the Alpilles and Arles.
D5: Marcel PAGNOL, the Garlaban and the Buzine castle.
D6: Alexandre DUMAS, the islands of Frioul and the Château d'If.
D7: Jean-Claude IZZO, city-hike in Marseille.
The price includes
- Transfers on site.
- Accommodation in a B&B, lodge or hotel, based on a twin room.
- Luggage transfer.
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from the meeting point.
- Dinners (I know all the good local restaurants!).
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Standard category, simple and clean hotels or B&Bs are chosen for their privileged location.
- You will be accommodated in a double room with private bathroom.
- To be confirmed