Artigue canyon (Ariège)
from 69 € / p. from 4 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
Located in the Ariège department and in the middle of the mountains, the Artigue is one of the most beautiful canyons in the Pyrenees.
Jumps (optional), abseils, slides and a large tyrolienne... all the ingredients are there to make you spend a magnificent day full of good sensations.
- Preparation of equipment: 30 minutes.
- Approach walk: 40 to 50 minutes.
- Picnic on the water's edge.
- Descent of the canyon: about 3h30.
- Return in about 20 minutes.
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- A professional liability insurance cover, within the framework of the programmed activities.
- The loan of individual and collective equipment with CE standards:
- 2-piece neoprene suit (5mm) with elbow and knee reinforcements.
- Suitable footwear.
- Small neoprene waistcoat in case of cold.
- Waterproof box and carry bag on request.
The price does not include
- Food and drinks.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking