Les Mounges discovery canyon (Ariège)
from 44 € / p. from 4 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
Located in the Ax-les-Thermes valley in the Haute-Ariège, the Mounges canyon is a small, discreet canyon with mountain charm, ideal for discovering canyoning in the Pyrenees.
This outing will give you the opportunity to learn how to abseil down (10 to 20 metres high maximum), in the waterfall or out of the water. The small and large slides are descended in a lying position and the jumps, as always optional, are from 3 to 8 metres high.
- Preparation of equipment: 30 minutes.
- Approach walk: 15 minutes.
- Descent of the canyon: about 3h30.
- Return to the car park in about 10 minutes.
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- A professional liability insurance cover, within the framework of the programmed activities.
- The loan of individual and collective equipment with CE standards:
- 2-piece neoprene suit (5mm) with elbow and knee reinforcements.
- Suitable footwear.
- Small neoprene waistcoat in case of cold.
- Waterproof box and carry bag on request.
The price does not include
- Food and drinks.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking