Water hiking: mini-canyon for children and families (Ariège)
from 36 € / p. from 4 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
Also called aquatic trekking, this canyoning activity is very playful. It brings you in all serenity to the discovery of a preserved aquatic environment.
In the heart of the Pyrenees, you will enjoy the energizing refreshment of this immersion in the mineral world of the mountains.
This outing generally takes place in the Haute-Ariège in the Vicdessos valley, and sometimes in the Eastern Pyrenees. The choice of the exact location depends on the conditions (water flow, weather forecast, etc.). This half-day of canyoning is perfect for families with children, for groups of individuals, for schools or leisure centers.
This outing is possible from June to October.
If you want to go a little further in the discovery of this wonderful activity that is canyoning, I also advise you this initiation trip in the Ariege or to go to the discovery of the canyon of Mounges in the valley of Ax-les-Thermes.
- Meeting point at the place defined together (Vicdessos or other place).
- Distribution of material and equipment.
- One minute walk to the start of the aquatic tour.
- Water hiking: slides, swimming, jumps up to 5 meters high (never mandatory).
- All obstacles can be easily avoided if needed.
- 10 minute walk back to the parking lot.
- Total duration: about 2 hours.
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- A professional liability insurance cover, within the framework of the programmed activities.
- Loan of individual and collective equipment to CE standards (neoprene suit, helmet, etc.).
The price does not include
- Snacks and drinks.
- Transport to and from the meeting point.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking