Introduction to canyoning in Ariège (Pyrenees)
Duration : ½ day
France, Occitania, Pyrenees
Level : initiation, from 10 years old
from 44 € / p. from 4 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
In the heart of the Ariège and the Pyrenees, I propose to introduce you to canyoning in complete safety, all along a beautiful aquatic canyon which includes a zip line, slides, abseils and many optional jumps.
All the ingredients are there to make this half-day an unforgettable discovery, with family or friends!
This outing is possible from June to October.
If you like canyoning, why not try more technical descents, such as the Mounges canyon or the Artigue canyon, both also located in Ariège?
- Preparation of equipment: 30 minutes.
- Approach walk to reach the start of the canyon: 15 minutes.
- Descent of the canyon: about 2 hours.
- Return walking to the car park in about 3 minutes.
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor.
- A professional liability insurance cover, within the framework of the programmed activities.
- The loan of individual and collective equipment with CE standards:
- Belay device.
- 2-piece neoprene suit (5mm) with elbow and knee reinforcements.
- Suitable footwear.
- Small neoprene waistcoat in case of cold.
- Waterproof box and carry bag on request.
The price does not include
- Snacks and drinks.
- Transport to and from the meeting point.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking