Vicdessos via ferrata (Ariège)
from 41 € / p. from 4 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
How can you easily climb a small or huge cliff without climbing? Thanks to the via ferrata, a fun way to "get high" in complete safety.
In Val-de-Sos in the Ariège, the Vicdessos via ferrata offers you a choice of itineraries of varying difficulty:
- The south ridge, from easy to slightly difficult, with a possible escape route, lasting from 2 to 3 hours and with a "Fauna, flora and landscapes, geology" theme.
- The north face for the more adventurous, quite difficult, lasting from 2h30 to 4 hours and with a "Heritage" theme.
- Meeting point in Vicdessos.
- Departure by car to the foot of the via ferrata.
- Distribution of the equipment.
- Training on the "practice" area.
- Departure for one of the two routes: north face or south ridge.
- Return on foot, between 5 and 30 minutes depending on the route chosen.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Loan of individual and collective equipment.
- Professional liability insurance for the programmed activities.
The price does not include
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking