Curalla via ferrata in Passy (Haute-Savoie)
from 70 € / p. from 2 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
The Curalla via ferrata in Passy in Haute-Savoie is a relatively easy via ferrata, facing south, and offering an incredible view of the Chamonix peaks and the Mont-Blanc.
Located under the Aiguille de Varan, this route is perfect for a discovery of the via ferrata activity with a crossing course including some climbs, and embellished with 2 footbridges and 3 monkey and Nepalese bridges!
Facing south, it is best done when the summer heat is not too strong or in the morning.
- Meeting point at the Curalla car park.
- 20-minute walk from the Curalla car park to the start of the via ferrata.
- Approximately 1h30 to 2 hours on the via ferrata.
- Descent on foot of about 45 minutes.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Loan of equipement (harness, via ferrata lanyards, helmet).
The price does not include
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking