Climbing ang yoga course in the Gorges of Verdon
from 370 € / p. from 4 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
I propose a 3-day course dedicated to the practice of multi pitch climbing routes and yoga to enjoy, learn and progress in the amazing Gorges of Verdon! 🌞
The climbing and yoga course formula allows you to practice these two activities with two certified instructors in a group of 8 people maximum!
World famous climbing spot, the famous Verdon Gorges have long had the reputation of offering difficult routes, sometimes poorly bolted, and reserved for an elite of high level climbers. Although there are many routes that are too demanding for most climbers, many more affordable routes (from level 4!) have been opened in recent years, making these mythical cliffs more accessible.
During this course you will have the opportunity to enjoy the incredible atmosphere of the Verdon Gorges, to climb on perfect limestone rock, to evolve several hundred meters above the river and maybe even, if you are lucky, to be flown over by the griffon vultures or the peregrine falcons which inhabit this exceptional place.
At the border of the departments of Alpes-de-Haute-Provence and Var, all styles of climbing are offered to you: cracks, slabs, overhangs, water drops... enough to delight all climbers. Around the pretty village of La Palud-sur-Verdon where we will certainly stay, many known sectors and cliffs are easily accessible: Imbut, Escalès, Félines, Malines, Galetas, Eycharme, Mainmorte, Maugué, etc. It is there that you will climb superb multi pitch routes that we will choose together. You will love it!
The stay is confirmed as soon as 4 people are booked. In case of cancellation (bad weather or too few people registered), your 111€ deposit will be refunded.
On the programme during these 3 days:
- Multi pitch route climbing (including learning or review of rope handling the first day). The itineraries will be chosen according to the level and desires of the participants.
- Vinyasa yoga (dynamic yoga).
- Yin yoga (gentle yoga).
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Supervision of the yoga activity.
- Yoga and climbing equipment necessary for the practice of the activities (excluding climbing shoes): mattress, harness, helmet, belay device, quickdraws, ropes, etc.
- Transport on site.
The price does not include
- Transport to/from the Gorges of Verdon (possibility of carpooling from Chamonix or Marseille).
- Personal expenses.
- Climbing shoes.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking