Ski touring in the Hautes-Alpes
from 95 € / p. from 4 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
From an introduction to ski touring techniques to the discovery of hidden spots, we will spend a day skiing between larch trees and wide open spaces for maximum pleasure. Adaptation to the level of each person is of course essential to guarantee this pleasure.
We will (re)see the use of the famous triptych transceiver (detector of victims of avalanches), shovel and probe necessary to this activity in order to know all the subtleties and thus to allow all the learning of the safety in snowy environment.
This day will take place in the heart of the Hautes-Alpes, potentially in the south of the Écrins massif, but the exact location will be determined according to the weather and snow conditions.
Meet at the beginning of the day on the right spot of the moment that I will define according to the conditions and the level of the participants.
On the program:
- For beginners, learning how to use the equipment and how to climb with the skis (body position, arms, conversions...). For the more experienced, let's go for it !!! ;-)
- Let's not forget the descent! Depending on the quality of the snow and your level, I will give you advice on how to adapt your technique to ski in good condition.
- The most important thing is to respect the desires and the rhythm of each one, without that no pleasure, I pay the greatest attention.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
The price does not include
- Rental of ski touring specific equipment: boots, skis, skins, poles and transceiver, shovel, probe (contact me if necessary).
- Possible personal insurance.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Possibility of accommodation at the hotel** Les 5 Saisons in Freissinières.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking