Ice climbing in the Hautes-Alpes
from 60 € / p. from 3 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
Come and discover or rediscover this frosty activity that is ice climbing!
Unknown to many, it is nevertheless accessible to anyone who dares to take the first step.
In the heart of the Hautes-Alpes and probably in the south of the Écrins massif (Freissinières, L'Argentière-la-Bessée, etc.), we'll be climbing on secure and fast-access waterfalls. All you have to do is enjoy the pleasure of this fascinating material!
During this session, you will learn the basics of ice climbing, from putting on crampons to the swing of the ice axe and much more ;-)
Forecast about 4 hours for this activity.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- Loan of collective equipment (rope, ice screws, etc.).
- Loan of safety equipment (harness, helmet).
The price does not include
- Possibly the price of access to the structure.
- Hire of specific equipment: boots, crampons and ice axes (contact me).
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Possibility of accommodation at the hotel** Les 5 Saisons in Freissinières.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking