Snowshoeing & relaxation weekend in Gap (Hautes-Alpes)
from 195 € / p. from 2 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
I propose a snowshoeing weekend in my lodge in the Hautes-Alpes, with all the comforts of home and a spa to relax in.
These two days of snowshoeing (possible on weekends but also during the week) will give you an overview of the Hautes-Alpes, a region of light. You will appreciate this time for yourself, far from the stress and the city, in front of a preserved nature, to be able to recharge your energy even for a short period: a real break filled with calm and serenity.
The two snowshoe hikes take place in totally different atmospheres:
- A hike with sunset: don't forget the headlamp for the descent in the calm and depth of the night
- A day in the Dévoluy massif (with its very special lunar landscape) or at the gateway to the Écrins in the Champsaur.
Note: if you have a group and you wish to manage your meals among yourselves, it is also possible! The price of the self-catering stay is 155€ per person.
If you have more time, I also offer throughout the winter:
Possible arrival the day before the stay at the lodge for more comfort for a supplement of 60€.
D1: Snowshoeing at sunset.
Departure at 1.30 pm from the gîte. We will choose our slope (north or south) depending on the quality of the snow at the time. We will try to enjoy a beautiful sunset if the weather allows it!
This outing will end with a night descent, so don't forget your headlamps.
D2: Snowshoeing in the Dévoluy.
Departure at 9am for a very different area and mountain than the 1st day.
We will leave for the Dévoluy massif, with its very jagged mountains and guaranteed atmosphere. You will not remain indifferent! It can be very hot or very cold and you may see chorums and meet chamois. The cliffs are impressive and base jumping is a local sport, as is caving.
We will hike through these French Dolomites with a positive altitude difference between 500 and 700 meters depending on the group. About 5 to 7 hours of walking.
We will leave at the end of the afternoon, after two days rich in emotion, invigorated by the beauties that nature has offered us.
NB: Depending on the weather, snow conditions or any other reason beyond my control, I may have to modify this programme exceptionally.
My local presence in the heart of the massifs allows me to respond to these constraints as best I can without affecting your stay.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
- Relaxation session in the spa.
- Transport from Gap to the accommodation if necessary.
- Full board.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from Gap.
- Cancellation / assistance / repatriation insurance.
- Personal expenses for visits or other outings.
- Possibility of hiring equipment: snowshoes and hiking poles (7€/day) and safety equipment (avalanche transceiver, shovel, probe: 10 €/day).
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking