Mont Aiguille ascent (Vercors)
from 90 € / p. from 1 to 4 personsInfos & Booking
Come to climb the famous and spectacular Mont Aiguille, emblematic summit of the Vercors massif Massif and cradle of mountaineering!
About 1 hour drive from Grenoble, the ascent of the Mont Aiguille is a very good introduction to mountaineering and access to autonomy.
There are three steps in this ascent:
- a beautiful hike in the woods leading to Aupet pass, located just west of Mont Aiguille.
- a climb on the normal route (easy climbing - III - and fun, roped together).
- a descent by the south balcony (arch) and the rappels (50 meters) in the route of the tubulars.
After this adventure, you will finish on the terrace of the Gai Soleil to have a drink and eat a piece of well deserved pie:)
Possibility to climb a multi pitch route: for example the voie des Gémeaux.
- Appointment at the Richardière in front of the Gai Soleil.
- Possible carpooling if you live near Grenoble.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- Loan of personal equipment (harness, helmet,...).
- Collective equipment (rope, radio).
Price of the mountain guide for the day: 340€ to be shared by the participants.
The price does not include
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking