Mont Aiguille ascent (Vercors)
from 90 € / p. from 3 to 4 personsInfos & Booking
Come to climb Mont Aiguille, emblematic summit of Vercors Massif and cradle of mountaineering!
This ascent is a very good introduction to mountaineering and access to autonomy.
There are three steps in this ascent:
- a beautiful hike in the woods leading to Aupet pass, located just west of Mont Aiguille
- a climb on the normal route (easy climbing (III) and fun, roped together)
- a descent by the south balcony (arch) and the rappels (50m) in the route of tubulars
After this adventure, you will finish on the terrace of the Gai Soleil to have a drink and eat a piece of well deserved pie:)
Possibility to climb a multi pitch route: for example the voie des Gémeaux..
- Appintment at the Richardière in front of the Gai Soleil
- Possible carpooling if you live near Grenoble
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide
- Loan of personal equipment (harness, helmet,...)
- Collective equipment (rope, radio)
Price of the guide for the day: 340€ to be shared by the participants.
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking