Ice climbing day in Savoie, Isère, Hautes-Alpes
Duration : 1 day
France, Northern Alps
Level : intermediate
from 175 € / p. from 1 to 2 personsInfos & Booking
Do you already have some ice climbing experience or are you a climber and know how to use crampons and ice axes?
Do you fancy a multi pitch and long ice climb?
Come to climb a multi-pitch route on a frozen waterfall, on 100 meters, 200 meters, or even more!
This ice climbing of several pitches can take place in various places depending on your location and your desires:
- in the Écrins massif, for example in La Grave, around Saint-Christophe-en-Oisans, in the Diable valley, in the Champsaur valley (Tourengs sector or others), etc.
- in the massif of Belledonne: cirque of Boulon, waterfalls of Oule, etc.
- in the Maurienne valley: towards Valfréjus, La Norma, Bessans, etc.
- in the Tarentaise valley: above Peisey-Nancroix, etc.
- or in many other places.
If you are a beginner or if you prefer to practice before tackling an icy route of several pitches, I also propose a day of initiation to ice climbing in Isère or in the Hautes-Alpes.
Multi pitch route ice climbing in the day (level to be defined together) or on a weekend.
Do not hesitate to contact me to expose me your desires and to have more information.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- Loan of the collective equipment (ropes, ice screws, etc.).
- Loan of harnesses and helmets.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from the meeting point. Possible carpooling from Grenoble.
- Ski lifts if needed.
- Equipment rental (warm and cramponable mountaineering shoes, ice axes, crampons, avalanche beacon, etc.).
- Picnic lunch and snacks.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking