Snowshoeing, relaxation and well-being (Aravis)
Duration : ½ day
France, Northern Alps
Level : easy
from 27 € / p. from 4 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
I propose you to join me in Haute-Savoie in the Aravis mountains for a beautiful snowshoeing trip focused on relaxation and well-being.
This outing will be an opportunity to take the time to be well, to walk, to enjoy, to share, to be there, to observe, and why not to chat... but also to watch, to be amazed, to relax, to drink a tea, a coffee, to eat almonds or croissants...
I also propose throughout the winter to do initiations to winter mountain safety in the Aravis as well as snowshoeing evenings at full moon with dinner.
- Meeting at 1.15pm at the bus station in Thônes or at 1.30pm in Manigod.
- Carpooling to the start of the hike.
The exact location is to be determined according to snow conditions.
- Short warm-up to awaken the body and senses to begin with.
- Then snowshoeing through the mountain pastures, following a wild and remote route.
- Wellness break with Qi Gong and breathing exercises for those who wish.
- Snack sharing and return to the cars around 4.30pm.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from Thônes and Manigod, about 30 minutes drive from Annecy.
- Personal equipment, i.e. snowshoes and hiking poles.
- Snacks and drinks.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
Contact me for accommodation proposals.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking