Tines canyon (Gard)
from 45 € / p. from 4 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
Follow me down the Tines canyon, a typical example of canyoning in the Cévennes, with its sculpted granite basins, jumps, abseils and slides!
Located in Notre-Dame-de-la-Rouvière, between Ganges and Le Vigan, the "Valat de Tines" (as it's really called) is a cute little canyon, wild and unspoilt, ideal for discovery. The water is crystal-clear, albeit dark due to the deposit of leaves at the bottom of the pools. You'll enjoy slides, jumps into granite potholes, waterfalls, rope abseils and the chance to swim in a wild, natural environment. Obstacles are never mandatory and can be bypassed.
This tributary of the Hérault river is a great sporting adventure and a great canyoning experience!
The activity is open to children aged 10 and over. Discounts are available for groups of 4 or more.
If you'd like to do more canyoning in the area, you can follow me in:
- the Tapoul canyon and the Orgon waterfalls in the Cévennes,
- the canyon of the gorges du Diable in Saint-Guilhem-le-Désert.
- Meet in Notre-Dame-de-la-Rouvière, about an hour and 15 minutes' drive from Montpellier, Nîmes or Alès.
- 30 minutes for equipment, approach walk and briefing.
- 2 hours and a half for the canyoning descent.
- 30 minutes return walk and de-equipping.
- A total of 3 hours and a half of activity on average.
The price includes
- Supervision by the experienced canyoning instructor.
- Quality equipment necessary for the practice of the activity (neoprene wetsuit, helmet, safety harness, lanyards, etc.).
The price does not include
- Transport to and from Notre-dame-de-la-Rouvière.
- Swimsuit, shoes and socks.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
We have several partners in the region:
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking