Hiking / snowshoeing orienteering challenge (Vercors)
from 25 € / p. from 8 to 30 personsInfos & Booking
Come and learn to orientate yourself, to use a compass, a GPS, an app ... all year long. The tools are evolving and full of possibilities are available to us to orient ourselves in the field. But the basics of orientation remain the same: map, compass, triangulation...
During half a day I organize for you an orienteering race around Villard-de-Lans in the Vercors massif, during which you will find tags and solve riddles. You will evolve hiking or snowshoeing, depending on the season and the weather conditions.
This outing is only for groups already formed with a minimum of 8 people. The price is fixed, to be divided between the participants.
- Meeting point at 1pm in Villard-de-Lans, about 45 minutes drive from Grenoble and one hour and fifteen minutes from Valence.
- Briefing and introduction to map reading.
- 1.45pm: Start of the orienteering challenge.
- 4.30pm: Return and end of the challenge.
- Debriefing, delivery of awards.
The price includes
- Organization and supervision by the mountain leader.
- Animation of the quiz and riddles.
- Loan of equipment (compass, roadbook).
- Rental of snowshoes in winter.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from Villard-de-Lans.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Possible on request.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking