Hiking / snowshoeing orienteering challenge (Vercors)
from 25 € / p. from 8 to 30 personsInfos & Booking
Come and learn to orientate yourself, to use a compass, a GPS, an app ... all year long. The tools are evolving and full of possibilities are available to us to orient ourselves in the field. But the basics of orientation remain the same: map, compass, triangulation ...
On a half-day I will organize a challenge / race in the Vercors massif, during which you will find tags and solve puzzles. You will evolve hiking or snowshoeing, depending on the season and the weather conditions.
The price has to be divided between the participants.
- Arrival in at 1pm in Villard-de-Lans, about 1h drive from Grenoble or Valence.
- Briefing and initiation to map reading.
- 1.45pm: Start of the orienteering challenge.
- 4.30pm: Back.
- Debriefing, delivery of awards.
The price includes
- Organization and supervision by the mountain leader.
- Quizz and puzzles animation.
- Loan of equipment (compass, roadbook).
- Snowshoes rental (winter).
The price does not include
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Possible on request.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking