Snowshoeing to study the snow cover (Vercors)
from 40 € / p. from 3 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
During our winter outings, we ride on snow... hard water! The rapid changes in its composition make it a material whose stability is difficult to predict.
We will try, with tools and a simple observation method, to discover a few keys to help us make decisions in this situation. This will help you in all your practices on snow and you will no longer look at the mountain as before.
During this snowshoe outing in the Vercors massif, the transceiver, shovel and probe are mandatory.
- 9am: briefing.
- 9.15am: evolution on the route, choice and explanation, etc.
- Survey, data analysis, thinking.
- 11.30am: return.
- 12am: return to the place of departure.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
- Loan of equipment: snowshoes, observation equipment.
The price does not include
- Transceiver, shovel and probe (mandatory).
- Transport to the meeting point.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking