Hiking and wildlife observation in the Vercors
Duration : 1 day
France, Northern Alps
Level : sports
from 39 € / p. from 1 to 14 personsInfos & Booking
Go for a real day of mountain hiking and wildlife observation around Villard-de-Lans in the Vercors massif.
After a climb of 600 to 800 meters of positive difference in altitude towards the mountain pastures, you will be able to observe ibexes, chamois and marmots. Don't forget your camera!
This hike is accessible to children from 10 years old.
Bring good walking shoes, a backpack, a cap, sunglasses and 1 liter of water.
If you are interested in observing animals, I also propose a weekend of observation of the deer bellow in the Vercors. But also other theme outings, like this heritage hike in Villard-de-Lans and a flora discovery outing.
- Departure every Wednesday in July and August.
- Meeting point at 8am on the village square of Villard-de-Lans in the Vercors.
- Departure for the hike in search of wildlife to observe.
- Return and end of the excursion around 5.30pm.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from Villard-de-Lans, 45 minutes drive from Grenoble and one hour and fifteen minutes from Valence.
- Picnic lunch.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Possible accomodation at La Moraine residence in Villard-de-Lans.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking