Fauna hiking in the Vercors
from 39 € / p. from 1 to 14 personsInfos & Booking
Go for a real day of mountain hiking around Villard-de-Lans in the Vercors massif. After a climb of 600 to 800 metres of altitude difference to the mountain pastures, you will be able to observe ibex, chamois and marmots. Don't forget your camera!
This hike is accessible to children from 10 years old.
- Departure every Wednesday in July and August.
- Meet at 8am in the village square of Villard-de-Lans in the Vercors, about an hour's drive from Grenoble or Valence.
- Dispersion at 5.30pm.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
The price does not include
- Transport to/from Villard-de-Lans.
- Picnic lunch.
- Bring good walking shoes, a backpack, a cap, sunglasses and 1 litre of water.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Possible accomodation at La Moraine residence in Villard-de-Lans.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking