Snowshoeing trek in the Beaufortain (Savoie)
from 270 € / p. from 3 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
I propose you to leave for two days of snowshoeing at the doors of the Beaufortain massif in Savoie. This route, starting from the magnificent valley of Naves, will make you reach the summit of Grand Crétet (2291 meters of altitude) then the pass of Tufs Blancs. You will spend the night in a refuge to enjoy a real mountain atmosphere, in the heart of the Tarentaise valley.
Departures are on demand: you choose your dates!
And if you like snowy treks, I propose other magnificent itineraries in the region:
- two days of snowshoeing to go around the Aiguille du Fruit in Vanoise,
- four days of snowshoeing trek in Vanoise around the Pointe de la Sana,
- three days between Maurienne and Clarée to climb a 3000 meter summit with snowshoes.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
- Loan of security equipment: avalanche beacon, shovel, probe.
- Loan of snowshoes and hiking poles.
- Dinner and breakfast.
- Overnight in the refuge.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from the meeting place.
- The 2 picnics.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking