"Alpine" snowshoeing around Aiguille du Fruit (Savoy)
from 280 € / p. from 3 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
Go for a magnificent immersion of 2 days, snowshoeing around the Aiguille du Fruit, on wide spaces, in the heart of Tarentaise Valley in Savoie.
D1: departure from Praslin (Courchevel sector - 1750m) > Lacs Merlets refuge (2406m).
Positive elevation: 660m.
D2: Plan of the Pêtre (2300m) > Col de Chanrouge (2529m) > Valley of the Fruit via Le Saut > arrival at Tuéda Mottaret.
Positive elevation: 230m, negative elevation: 930m.
The price includes
- Supervision by the hiking guide
- Transportation by minibus
- Loan of security equipment: transceiver, shovel, probe
- Loan of snowshoes and hiking poles
The price does not include
- The 2 picnics
- Dinner at the refuge
- Sleeping (possibility of integrating it into the price)
- Unguarded hut (heated with wood, gas for the meal)
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking