Initiation to rock climbing near Montpellier (Hérault)
from 35 € / p. from 1 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
Come in the Languedoc region and learn sport climbing on cliffs, in other words, single-pitch cliff climbing.
The climbing activities take place on cliffs adapted to the level of each person and always in an exceptional natural environment.
This session generally takes place on one of the following sites
- Le Thaurac: located 50 minutes drive north of Montpellier, this limestone cliff is easily accessible. All types and levels of climbing can be found here, which will delight beginners and experienced climbers alike.
- Saint-Jean-De-Buège: an hour's drive north-west of Montpellier, and a few minutes' walk away, the Roc de Tras Castel offers you numerous routes on a limestone rock in the middle of magnificent landscapes.
- Saugras: in the middle of the garrigue of the Hérault region and 25 minutes drive from Montpellier, this quick access limestone cliff has about 25 routes of modest or intermediate level. Still little known, this place will delight you by its calm and its quietness.
The courses can take place over half a day or a full day.
If you already have some experience and wish to progress, I also offer advanced sport climbing sessions, still around Montpellier.
- Discovery and use of equipment.
- Mastering of belay and safety techniques.
- Top rope climbing.
- Fun and emotion!
This activity is suitable for adults and children over 8 years old.
The price includes
- Half (or full) day course.
- Supervision and personalised monitoring by the climbing instructor.
- Necessary equipment for the activity (harness, helmet, rope, belay device, quickdraws, etc.).
- Personal accident insurance.
|Number of participants||1||2||3||4||5||6 & +|
|Price per person||130€||70€||50€||45€||40€||35€|
The price does not include
- Transport to and from the place of practice.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking