"Trad climbing" course in the Caroux massif
from 90 € / p. from 2 to 5 personsInfos & Booking
During this traditional climbing course in the Caroux massif (Hérault department), initiate yourself or improve your skills in "trad" climbing on cliffs adapted to the installation of cams and to cracking techniques.
The course takes place over one day during which you will put into practice the essential techniques of trad climbing.
For a complete course on trad climbing techniques in big routes, another course exists over 3 days, still in the Caroux massif.
The Caroux massif is unique in the region because of its gneiss rock which is reminiscent of chamoniard granite. The wild character of its gorges and the "mountain" atmosphere there will give you a change of scenery and a taste of nature.
- Use of "trad" climbing gear: cams, nuts, etc.
- Setting up trad anchors (belays with trad climbing gear) .
- Development of specific techniques and strategies.
- Improvement in crack climbing techniques (stoppers, nuts etc.).
- Falling training.
|Number of people||2||3||4 and more|
|Price per person||120€||100€||80€|
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- All the group equipment.
- All the "trad" equipment.
- A personal follow up.
The price does not include
- There are various possibilities for accommodation in the area (camping sites, holiday lets etc).
- Please get in touch with me for more information.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking