Trad climbing course in the Caroux massif
from 90 € / p. from 2 to 5 personsInfos & Booking
I propose a traditional climbing in the Caroux massif (Hérault department).
This day allows you to learn or improve your "trad" climbing skills on cliffs adapted to the use of cams and crack techniques. It is an opportunity to practice the essential techniques of traditional climbing.
Located about an hour's drive north of Béziers, the Caroux massif is unique in the region because of its gneiss rock which is reminiscent of Chamonix granite. The wild character of its gorges and the "mountain" atmosphere there will ensure you a change of scenery and a taste of the great outdoors.
For a complete course on trad climbing techniques, another course exists over 2, 3 or 4 days, still in the Caroux massif.
- Use of "trad" climbing gear: cams, nuts, etc.
- Setting up trad anchors (belays with trad climbing gear) .
- Development of specific techniques and strategies.
- Improvement in crack climbing techniques (stoppers, nuts etc.).
- Falling training.
|Number of participants||2||3||4 and more|
|Price per person||120€||100€||80€|
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- All collective and individual equipment (ropes, quickdraws, harness, helmet, etc.).
- All "trad" equipment (friends, cams, etc.).
- A personal follow up.
- Personal accident insurance.
The price does not include
- Transport to the place of practice.
- Picnic lunch and snacks.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- There are various possibilities for accommodation in the area (camping sites, holiday lets etc).
- Please get in touch with me for more information.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking