"Rocher de l'envers" via ferrata (Saint-Vincent-de-Mercuze, Chartreuse
from 40 € / p. from 4 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
Information: I will not propose this activity in 2019.
A romantic via ferrata worth visiting by this small village of Saint-Vincent-de-Mercuze. In the heart of the Isère, at the foot of the Chartreuse Massif, and near Grenoble, you will make a beautiful forest walk to find the start of the via where you will be bordered all along the exit by a succession of natural waterfalls.
The via ferrata goes up on 300 meters of elevation: it is a very pleasant outing, ideal for the beginners and the children from 9 years old.
Decreasing price according to the number of participants.
- Approach walk: 30 minutes up, along the beautiful torrent of the Alloix
- Waterfall over 43 meters in a movie-like atmosphere
- View of the Chartreuse Massif and Belledonne mountains
- Via ferrata for nature lovers
The price includes
- Supervision by the rock climbing instructor
- Firts aid kit
The price does not include
- Drinks and foog
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking