Rocher de l'Envers via ferrata (Chartreuse)
from 40 € / p. from 4 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
Dare this romantic via ferrata which is worth making a diversion through this small village of Saint-Vincent-de-Mercuze. In the heart of Isère, at the foot of the Chartreuse massif, and near Grenoble, you will make a beautiful forest walk to find the start of the via in which you will be bordered all along by a succession of natural waterfalls.
The via ferrata of the "Rocher de l'envers" goes up on 300 meters of positive elevation: it is a very pleasant outing, ideal for the beginners and for the children from 9 years old.
Decreasing price according to the number of participants.
- Approach walk: 30 minutes up, along the beautiful torrent of the Alloix.
- Waterfall over 43 meters in a movie-like atmosphere.
- View of the Chartreuse massif and Belledonne mountains.
- Via ferrata for nature lovers.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Firts aid kit.
The price does not include
- Drinks and food.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking