Ski touring weekend in the Chablais (Haute-Savoie)
from 150 € / p. from 1 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
I propose you to go for a ski touring week-end in the Chablais massif, near our Swiss neighbors.
The circuit takes place on a balcony above the lake of Geneva and allows you to enjoy a breathtaking panorama in the heart of the Haute-Savoie.
If you like this type of outing, I also offer two-day ski tours in the Belledonne and Aravis mountains, as well as an unusual ski touring experience in the Aravis or Bornes mountains, with a night in a tepee.
D1: Climb to the refuge and ski touring loop.
We start the day by going to the refuge (not guarded) where we will spend the night.
After having left some stuff there, we leave for a ski touring loop nearby.
D2: Ski touring.
Skis on feet, we make a varied circuit adapted to the weather and snow conditions of the moment.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- Guide's fees ans expenses.
- Equipment (avalanche beacon, shovel, probe, first aid kit, etc.).
The price does not include
- Accomodation and meals (dinner, breakfast).
- Transport by carpooling possible.
- For these two expenses, you should count between 50 and 60 € per person.
- Ski lifts if necessary.
- Insurance for ski touring.
- Picnics ans snacks.
- Your ski touring equipment.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Unguarded refuge.
- Heating, blankets, cooking equipment are available.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking