Ski touring weekend in the Aravis (Haute-Savoie)
Duration : 2 days
France, Northern Alps
Level : for all
from 150 € / p. from 4 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
I propose you two days of ski touring in the Aravis massif in Haute-Savoie, starting from a mountain chalet ideally located at the foot of the summits.
We will be able to consider different hikes of all difficulties depending on the level of the group and the weather and snow conditions. More information will be given at registration and before departure.
If you like this type of escapade, I also propose two-day ski tours in the Chablais and Belledonne massif, as well as an unusual ski touring experience in the Aravis or Bornes mountains, with a night in a tepee.
D1: Ski touring and safety recall.
Climb to the refuge (about 2 hours of hiking), installation and then ascent to a pass to get your legs up.
We will also do a short review on safety aspects.
D2: Climbing a summit on skis.
The summit will be defined according to the snow and weather conditions.
After the efforts of the ascent you will be rewarded by a nice descent before reaching our base camp and then the cars.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- The guide's fees and expenses.
- Loan of safety equipment if necessary (avalanche beacon, showel, probe, etc.).
The price does not include
- The costs of refuge in a common fund.
- Transport (carpooling if possible).
- Insurance for mountain skiing.
- Picnics ans snacks.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Alpine cottage unguarded.
- Expect about 40€ of common cash for the nights with dinner and breakfast.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking