Climbing: technical course in rope handling (Vercors)
Duration : 1 day
France, Northern Alps
Level : for all knowing a little bit climbing
from 70 € / p. from 4 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
Do you want to be autonomous in rock climbing?
This course taking place in the Vercors massif around Grenoble is perfect to learn the essentials of rope handling, such as the installation of a top rope or the managment of an anchor in a multi pitch route. After this day you will have acquired the essential rope handlings that you have to know to climb safely and enjoy yourself on the cliff.
- Installation of a top rope.
- Self-insured abseiling.
- Making a safe belay.
- Making a leash and a "machard".
- The little extra: climbing guide book reading, environmental awareness of climbers.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Loan of equipment.
- First aid kit.
The price does not include
- Transport to the meeting place.
- Food and drinks.
- Climbing shoes.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking