Discovery and initiation climbing in Tenerife
from 50 € / p. from 1 to 4 personsInfos & Booking
With friends or family, with the desire to learn or simply to have a good time, come and learn sport climbing in a natural environment on the island of Tenerife: in other words, climbing on a single pitch cliff.
This climbing session is also an opportunity to discover Tenerife accompanied by a French climbing instructor. The "Island of Eternal Spring", which has a summer climate in the middle of winter, offers a singular quality of rock and extraordinary landscapes.
The activity is suitable for adults and children over 8 years old. All equipment is provided.
Here are some examples of sites where we can go:
- Tamadaya: Near Arico Viejo, this basalt cliff has about a hundred routes of different profiles and easy to intermediate level. Easy to access, it is ideal for beginners.
- El Rio: This spot has several sectors, mostly in steep basalt rock, from level 5 to 8. Quickly accessible, the foot of the routes are comfortable for young children.
And if you are already a climber and want to improve, I also offer advanced climbing courses on this island of Tenerife.
- Discovery and use of the equipment.
- Mastery of belay and safety techniques.
- Leading and top rope climbing.
- Pleasure and emotion!
The price includes
- Supervision and personal follow up by the climbing instructor.
- Necessary equipment for the activity (harness, helmet, rope, belay device, climbing shoes, quickdraws, etc.).
- Personal accident insurance.
|Number of participants||1||2||3||4|
|4 hours course (half day)||100€/pax||80€/pax||60€/pax||50€/pax|
|6 hours course (full day)||150€/pax||100€/pax||80€/pax||60€/pax|
The price does not include
- Transport to the place of practice.
- Picnic lunch and snacks.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- There are various possibilities for accommodation in the area (charming cottages, hotels, camping sites, etc).
- Please get in touch with me for more information.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking