Advanced climbing course in Tenerife
from 50 € / p. from 1 to 4 personsInfos & Booking
You are frightened of falling? You don’t really trust your feet? The holds seem too small? You often tire too quickly?
On the beautiful island of Tenerife, I propose to teach you how to develop the psychological, technical or physical aspects of climbing thanks to advice and adapted exercises.
This climbing session is also an opportunity to discover Tenerife accompanied by a French climbing instructor (English speaking also). The "Island of Eternal Spring", which has a summer climate in the middle of winter, offers a singular quality of rock and extraordinary landscapes.
Here are some examples of sites where we might climb:
- Tamadaya: Near Arico Viejo, this basalt cliff has about a hundred routes of different profiles and easy to intermediate level. Easy to access, it is ideal for beginners.
- El Rio: This spot has several sectors, mostly in steep basalt rock, from grade 5 to grade 8. Quickly accessible, the foot of the routes are comfortable for young children.
- Zona zero: Here you can climb in the shade, on routes of about thirty meters high and of any levels. Here you can practice even on hot days!
If you are a beginner, I also offer discovery and initiation climbing sessions. And to go further and evolve in your practice, why not climb together a multi pitch route on the Teide volcano or initiate you to trad climbing, still in Tenerife.
Classes can be organised around a half day, a full day or a course lasting several days. We always choose cliffs that are suitable to your level of climbing and to the weather conditions. The content of the classes are adapted to the expectation and needs of each person.
Content of the course:
- Developing movement technique.
- Strengthening mental attitude.
- Measuring effort.
- "Reading" the rock.
- Developing climbing strategy.
- Analysis of both strong and weak points of the climber.
The price includes
- Supervision and personal follow up by the climbing instructor.
- Necessary equipment for the activity (harness, helmet, rope, belay device, climbing shoes, quickdraws, etc.).
- Personal accident insurance.
|Number of participants||1||2||3||4|
|4 hours course (half day)||100€/pax||80€/pax||60€/pax||50€/pax|
|6 hours course (full day)||150€/pax||100€/pax||80€/pax||60€/pax|
The price does not include
- Transport to the place of practice.
- Picnic lunch and snacks.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- There are various possibilities for accommodation in the area (charming cottages, hotels, camping sites, etc).
- Please get in touch with me for more information.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking