Rio Sourd canyon (South Vercors, Diois)
from 65 € / p. from 1 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
Come and descend a beautiful limestone gorge in this magnificent region of the southern Vercors on the Drôme side and in the sunshine.
Make beautiful abseils, down slides, jump into basins!
Near Die, the descent of the Rio Sourd canyon is a good way to learn how to evolve in the aquatic verticality.
- The Rio Sourd canyon is located in the mountains east of Die (about 1h30 from Grenoble and 1 hour from Valence).
- This route is splendid: the canyon is deep and requires some rappels more or less watered according to the period.
- Half an hour's walk is required to access the entrance to the canyon.
- Duration of the exploration: 4h.
- We can choose the departure timechosen together to realize the canyon in a calm and quiet atmosphere.
- I will take the time to teach you evolution techniques in canyoning and you will thus take a step towards autonomy.
The price includes
- Supervision by the moutain guide.
- Technical equipment (harness, helmet...).
Discount for families (20%).
The price does not include
- Transport to the canyon.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking