Roche Veyrand via ferrata: first part (Chartreuse)
from 55 € / p. from 4 to 12 personsInfos & Booking
I propose you to go on a beautiful via ferrata itinerary located in a wild environment, in the heart of the Chartreuse massif. The first part of the Roche Veyrand via ferrata in Saint-Pierre-d'Entremont is ideal for a discovery of the activity! This fun and easy course will delight young and old alike, during an outing with family or friends.
After an approach walk on a forest path, the via allows you to quickly gain height on a pretty colored rock. A first slab without difficulty, the Dolmen bridge and several other slabs follow, with many natural holds. An escape route allows you to return to the start via a steep path. The route continues by crossing to the left, goes up a nice dihedral and by some more or less vertiginous but not very physical passages arrives at the "passerelle du pas loquace", 17 meters long. A last slab leads to the end of the first part of the via ferrata. It is then time to take advantage of the magnificent view of the high summits of Chartreuse, then to go back down by the path of Clapiers, or to reach the summit in about 30 minutes or to continue on the second very difficult part to realize the complete ascent of this via ferrata of Roche Veyrand.
- Meet in Saint-Pierre-d'Entremont, one hour drive from Grenoble and 30 minutes from Chambéry.
- After a 20 to 30 minute walk in the forest, you will reach the start of the via ferrata.
- About 2 hours to climb the via.
- 40 minutes walk back to the parking lot.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Equipment necessary to the practice of the activity: harness, via ferrata lanyards with energy absorber, helmet, etc.
- Group rate from 6 persons (from the same group): 45 €/person.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from Saint-Pierre-d'Entremont.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking