"La Grotte à Carret" via ferrata in Saint-Jean-d'Arvey (Savoie)
from 65 € / p. from 2 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
Dare the adventure on one of the most difficult via ferrata in France!
Commonly called via ferrata of the "Grotte à Carret" (or via ferrata of the Doria), this route located in Saint-Jean-d'Arvey in Savoie, is very quickly athletic and dizzy (including the sublime Tibetan bridge).
Fans of intense efforts in good physical condition and / or people who already have a little experience in via ferrata will love it!
- Departure either in the morning or in the afternoon
- About 4 hours of supervised activity
- Meeting place: car park on the road that leads to the Doria pass through the Desert village, from Saint-Jean-d'Arvey, Chambéry side
The price includes
- Equipment: harness, via ferrata leash, helmet
- Supervision by the rock climbing instructor
- Group rate from 6 persons (from the same group) or 65€ / pax
The price does not include
- Anyhting not included in "The price includes"
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking