"La Grotte à Carret" via ferrata (Bauges, Savoie)
from 65 € / p. from 2 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
Dare the adventure on one of the most difficult via ferrata in France!
Commonly called "Grotte à Carret" via ferrata (or Doria via ferrata), this route located in Saint-Jean-d'Arvey in the Bauges massif, in Savoie, is very quickly athletic and dizzy (including the sublime Tibetan bridge).
Fans of intense efforts in good physical condition and / or people who already have a little experience in via ferrata will love it!
- Departure either in the morning or in the afternoon.
- About 4 hours of supervised activity.
- Meeting place: car park on the road that leads to the Doria pass through the Desert village, from Saint-Jean-d'Arvey, Chambéry side.
The price includes
- Equipment: harness, via ferrata leash, helmet.
- Supervision by the rock climbing instructor.
Group rate from 6 persons (from the same group): 65€/pax.
The price does not include
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking