"Les Rois Mages" via ferrata (Maurienne, Savoie)
from 59 € / p. from 4 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
Come and play tightrope walker on the most spectacular and beautiful of the 7 sections that make up the "via verrata du Diable" located in Aussois in the Maurienne valley!
Strong sensations are guaranteed, even for those who are not very sensitive to vertiginous atmospheres with 200 meters under their feet! Indeed, this rather athletic course includes 3 footbridges, one of which is 83 meters long!
After an approach walk on a path dominating the cliffs, you enter directly into the heart of the matter with a Nepalese bridge of about twenty meters, accessible thanks to an already physical passage. This is followed by an overhanging traverse that puts a strain on the arms and leads to a cable bridge, also about 20 meters long. The rest is easier but very vertiginous until the famous Melchior footbridge, 83 meters long. It is then time to recover from your emotions by taking the way back to the parking lot.
Minimum height : 1m50.
If you are interested in other nice vertical routes in the region, I can accompany you in:
- the Rois Mages via ferrata in the Maurienne valley,
- the "Grotte à Carret" via ferrata in the Bauges massif,
- the Roche Veyrand via ferrata in Chartreuse.
- Meeting point in Aussois, about an hour drive from Chambéry or Albertville.
- Departure either in the morning or in the afternoon.
- About 3 hours of supervised activity, including the approach and return walks.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- Equipment necessary to the practice of the activity: harness, via ferrata lanyards with energy absorber, helmet.
- Group rate from 6 persons (from the same group): 44€/pax.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from Aussois.
- Sneakers or mountain boots (shoes that fit well on the feet).
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking