Ski touring near Annecy (Haute-Savoie)
from 80 € / p. from 1 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
Every day in winter, I propose a ski touring outing in the Haute-Savoie region, not only to ski and go where the snow is, but also to develop your autonomy: research with an avalanche beacon, managing an avalanche rescue, preparing the outing, reading the terrain, making the tracks, managing a group, etc.
This ski tour takes place in one of the massifs near Annecy: Aravis, Bauges, Bornes, etc.
The group outing allows to share the expenses of a moutain guide and to live the group for the benefit it can bring to an outing (mutual aid, emulsion, conviviality), by the installation of human tools allowing the cohesion on each outing. This is in order to feel that the group is not always the place that leads to feel being the weak element.
Over the winter, it is the opportunity to combine pleasure and progression to be able to go out alone later.
These outings are also there to improve your level of skiing, by providing tips and tricks, very simple but very efficient, that will allow you to transform your ski in any snow.
- Be able to climb a positive altitude difference around 1000 meters,
- Have an ascent rate of 400meters/hour,
- Level of downhill skiing: be able to ski in all types of snow, at your own pace.
I do not ask any pre-payment, the moral commitment to participate in the outing is enough. Payment is made on site.
Throughout the winter, you can follow me on other ski touring outings in the Aravis massif or on the Mont Charvin pyramid. You can also extend the pleasure with this ski touring and yoga stay in the Aravis.
- Meet in the morning, at the place defined the day before after a phone call. We encourage carpooling and soft mobility if necessary.
- Uphill is the moment of discovery, learning and experience sharing, in order to provide you with tools to make the necessary decision for the management of security.
- The downhill takes place searching for the best snow, for the pleasure of all senses!
Here are some examples of outings:
- The Trou de la Pierre du Mont Blanc from the Reposoir,
- The Col de Pouilly from Sous l'Aiguille (Manigod),
- The Orcières-Riondaz-Vielle Dame trilogy,
- The Pointe d'Anterne...
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- Loan of equipment: avalanche beacon, probe, shovel.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from the meeting place.
- Ski touring equipment: skis, skins, hiking poles, helmet.
- Your picnic.
- Your individual insurance for this type of activity.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking