Ski touring (or snowshoeing) on Mont Charvin (Aravis, Haute-Savoie)
from 80 € / p. from 1 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
Go on foot (and on!) the majestic Mount Charvin, Pyramid of the Aravis Massif, in an area famous for ski touring. You will go skiing on not crowed slopes, or on the summit depending on the level of the group.
On snowshoes, it will be an opportunity to explore the snowy mountain pastures, and enjoy an incredible view of the Mont Blanc Massif!
And following this moment of sport where everyone will find his pleasure in his activity, the two groups of cross country skiers and snowshoers will meet around a fondue in full nature for a moment of sharing and joy!
- Meet at 9am at the starting point of the hike
- Back in the afternoon
The price includes
- Ski touring supervision by the mountain guide
- Loan of transceiver, shovel, probe
- Fondue (tasting for the pleasure of hot cheese in the heart of the mountains)
The price does not include
- Your picnic
- Ski touring equipment: skis, skins, hiking poles, helmet
- Your individual insurance for this type of activity
- What is not specified in "The price includes"
No scheduled departure, bu you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking