Ski touring on Charvin (Aravis, Haute-Savoie)
from 80 € / p. from 1 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
Go on the foot (and on!) the majestic Mount Charvin, pyramid of the Aravis massif, in an area famous for ski touring. You will go skiing on not crowed slopes, or on the summit depending on the level of the group.
This day can also be done on snowshoes, as this is the idea of our "Duo d'en Haut": a group of snowshoers (supervised by a mountain leader) and a group of ski tourers who get together around a fondue in the middle of nature for a moment of sharing and joy!
On snowshoes, it will be an opportunity to explore the snowy mountain pastures and enjoy an incredible view of the Mont Blanc massif!
- Meet at 9am at the starting point of the hike.
- Back in the afternoon.
The price includes
- Ski touring supervision by the mountain guide.
- Loan of transceiver, shovel, probe.
- Fondue (tasting for the pleasure of hot cheese in the heart of the mountains).
The price does not include
- Your picnic.
- Ski touring equipment: skis, skins, hiking poles, helmet.
- Your individual insurance for this type of activity.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking