MTB Enduro stay in Queyras (Hautes-Alpes)
from 590 € / p. from 4 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
Reserved for confirmed MTB riders, this 4-day stay will take you on the best circuits of the Queyras. Progressive and easy ascents that will require you to manage your battery, and descents rather technical but not insurmountable... From the larch forest to the descent into the shale of the upper Queyras, everything is planned to spend the most time in the mountains.
A contemplative stay rich in sensations!
Highlights of the stay:
- A 5* selection of the best trails in Queyras for electrical MTB.
- Minibus shuttles to focus on the best areas.
- Repair and cleaning station available every night for your EMTB.
- Supervised by a mountain bike guide.
If you wish to continue your discovery of the massif by bike, I also organize other stays: the balconies of Queyras by electric mountain bike and the tour of this Queyras by electric mountain bike.
D1: Molines and Saint-Véran by the heights.
Alternating passages in the forest and technical trails to enjoy beautiful views and warm up during this first day. We will go through my favorite trails, which will give you a good overview of the next 4 days.
D2: Meyries and Péas valley.
Changing atmosphere and altitude to discover another aspect of the territory: isolated mountain pastures that are worth to visit, a technical trail that will ask you to hold the balance and a great descent in one of the oldest forests of Queyras for almost 1500 meters of vertical drop.
D3: Ceillac, the climb of the Chambrettes.
Valley change this time, to discover vertiginous trails, with an incredible view of the Font-Sancte mountain range, and the real mountain biking that electric makes nowadays more accessible.
D4: The secret singles of Villargaudin.
I propose you to end these 4 days by one of the fastest descents of Queyras, and finish in beauty by what we call the "Big 8", a selection of singles few frequented around Villargaudin.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain bike instructor, also mountain leader.Organization of the circuit.
- Transfers by vehicle.
- Full board accomodation during the tour.
- Logistics assistance.
- Collective first aid kit.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from our bike center in Mont-Dauphin, 30 minutes drive from Briançon and one hour from Gap.
- Rental of the electric mountain bike: 160€ for 4 days. High-end bike, fully suspended 140mm with 500Wh battery & BOSCH CX engine.
- Cancellation insurance (3%).
- Insurance costs for search and rescue / assistance - repatriation (1%).
- Helmet which is mandatory (included if you rent the bike).
- Tourist tax.
- Personal expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- All accommodations are selected for the quality of their welcome, their cooking and their ability to accommodate groups of mountain bikers.
- The details of the accommodation will be communicated to you as soon as the stay is confirmed.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking