Ternèze-Boyat canyon (Bauges Massif, Savoie)
from 40 € / p. from 1 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
The Ternèze canyon is perfect for a family outing or for a first canyoning descent. It offers a combination of obstacles that will satisfy everyone.
Quiet for the youngest with beautiful slides and small abseiling. Sports for the oldest with jumps: 4m, 6m and 9m. The variety of passages and the very low engagement (possibility of going out at any time) makes it the ideal route for a family.
This canyon located in Savoie in the Bauges Massif is also very beautiful because the rock has been smoothed and carved by water passing for millions of years. It is possible to browse the canyon several times depending on the desires and pace of the group.
- Departure in the morning or in the afternoon
- Approach walk: 10 minutes
- Walk back: 10 minutes
- Duration of the activity: 2h30
- Altitude difference: 120m
The price includes
- Supervision by the canyoning instructor
- Equipment loan (neoprene suit and socks, harness, lanyards, helmet, etc.)
- Photos !
- Price: 45 € / pax, 40 € from 6 persons
The price does not include
- Personal equipment to provide: swimsuit, sneakers, towel
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking