Cliff climbing discovery around Perpignan
from 50 € / p. from 4 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
I propose you a half-day of initiation to outdoor climbing around Perpignan in the Eastern Pyrenees. This session allows you to discover rock climbing in a fun and accessible way.
This outing is also ideal to move from the gym to the outdoors, and also to share a moment in nature, with friends or family.
You will have the opportunity to practice climbing on one of my favorite climbing sites:
- Tautavel: located half an hour drive northwest of Perpignan, this village is known for its prehistoric remains. But there are also magnificent limestone cliffs, in a magnificent environment, on which are traced climbing routes of all levels and up to 40 meters high. You will find all types of profiles: vertical, slab, overhangs, etc.
- Vingrau: close to Tautavel, Vingrau offers a beautiful and immense limestone cliff of more than two kilometers long and rising above a magnificent landscape of vineyards. The climbing is often on slabs or walls, along hundreds of routes of all levels and up to 120 meters high.
- Opoul: 20 minutes drive north of Perpignan, the limestone cliff of the bees in Opoul offers dozens of routes from 4 to 7, vertical or on slabs, and up to 30 meters high. In addition to being located in a very beautiful environment, the site allows you to climb under the shelter of the Tramontane.
- Casteil: at the foot of the Canigou (an hour's drive east of Perpignan), this site offers a pleasant climbing experience in a bucolic setting on the river bank. About thirty routes (from 4 to 6, up to 60 meters high) are traced on an excellent granite, sheltered from the Tramontane. You can practice crack climbing here.
You like climbing and you would like to go further in your practice? I offer several courses in the Eastern Pyrenees that will help you progress: customized course, course to become autonomous on cliffs and course to overcome your fear of falling.
- Discovery of the equipment.
- Security techniques.
- Climbing games.
- Sensations and self-improvement workshops.
- I won't tell you more, to leave some surprises!
- "After the effort, the comfort": to finish your day in beauty, I will be able to suggest you many things to see and do around the climbing sites where we will go!
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- All technical equipment necessary to practice the activity certified "European Standard" (harness, helmet, descender, ropes, etc.).
- Climbing shoes.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from the climbing site.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking