Full moon ski touring in the Aravis (Haute-Savoie)
from 70 € / p. from 3 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
In the heart of the Aravis massif and the Haute-Savoie, I propose you to experience a ski touring trip under the full moon, in a wild and peaceful environment.
After two hours of easy ascent under the stars (about 400 meters of positive altitude difference), I will offer you a small mountain speciality in a mountain pasture or in an unguarded refuge. We will share it with the group of snowshoers led by Annie, my mountain leader colleague.
The descent from the refuge to the parking lot will be done more or less by the same route.
If you like this kind of unusual adventure, you can follow me for two days of ski touring in the Aravis or the Bornes, with a bivouac in a tepee.
- Meet at 7pm at the bus station in Thônes, about 30 minutes drive from Annecy.
- Then carpooling for 10 to 15km drive to reach the start of the hike.
- Ascent of 400 meters of altitude difference during 2 hours.
- Surprise meal outdoor or in a mountain chalet.
- Descent and return to Thônes around midnight.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- Safety equipment (avalanche beacon, shovel, probe, etc.) and headlamp if necessary.
- Meals and hot drinks are provided by the guide.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from Thônes.
- Insurance covering ski touring (see possibilities for the day).
- Personal equipment.
- Extra snacks.
- "Cold" drinks.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking