Naturalist observation & animal photography of vultures (Drôme)
from 210 € / p. from 1 to 6 personsInfos & Booking
In the heart of the Drôme department, griffon vultures and lammergeiers have been reintroduced and are now easily observable in different places. They are a great subject to learn how to progress in wildlife photography.
This weekend of nature observation and wildlife photography that I propose is an opportunity to learn more about these birds and their behavior, and to practice shooting birds in flight, posed portraits, and group behavior. I will give you my technical and artistic advices and we will analyze together the pictures taken during the day.
This weekend is for beginners or experienced photographers who are passionate about wildlife photography and have a telephoto lens.
If you wish to broaden your photography skills, I also offer a training in macro photography, especially of orchids and butterflies.
- Two days of photo training in the Drôme with outings in the field, Saturday from 10am to 5pm and Sunday from 9am to 4pm.
- Discovery of vultures in the field, presentation and way of life of the four species present in this area: griffon vulture, black vulture, Egyptian vulture and lammergeier.
- Training in bird photography: you will discover all the tricks and technical knowledge useful for a successful photo of a vulture. Emphasis will be put on composition, light and emotion to make your pictures more artistic.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader, professional photographer and trainer for 20 years.
- Picnics lunches.
- The photo training.
- Transport by vehicle.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from the meeting point in Drôme.
- Saturday's evening dinner and Sunday's morning breakfast.
- Cancellation insurance.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking