Macrophoto training: wild orchids and butterflies (Vercors)
from 210 € / p. from 1 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
During a weekend training in the South Vercors / Drôme valley, come and improve your technical level in photography and your artistic skills on this exciting theme of macro photography. This will be the opportunity to immortalize wild orchids and various butterflies.
This initiation to macro photography will allow you to approach its specific aspects: handling of the camera stand, use of macro accessories, depth of field, artistic rendering, etc.
I will share my naturalist view of flowers and the notions of responsible attitude towards flora.
Finally, you will do a daily analysis and sharing of the images obtained.
This weekend is for beginners or experienced photographers, passionate, and eager to initiate or improve in macro photography.
If you wish to broaden your skills in photography, I also offer a training in animal photography, especially vultures.
- Two days of photo training, Saturday from 9.30am to 6pm, Sunday from9 am to 5pm, with outings in the field.
- Alternating courses and practice in the field with analysis of the results obtained in the classroom to achieve the best possible artistic results.
- This training is an opportunity to meet emblematic flowers such as the Venus hoof among others.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader, professional photographer and trainer for 20 years.
- Picnics lunches.
- The photo training.
- Transport by vehicle.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from the meeting point in Drôme.
- Saturday's evening dinner and Sunday's morning breakfast.
- Cancellation insurance.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking