Macrophoto training: wild orchids and butterflies (Vercors)
from 250 € / p. from 1 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
During a weekend training course in the South Vercors / Val de Drôme, come and perfect your technical level in photography and your artistic skills on the exciting theme of macro photography. It will be the occasion to immortalize wild orchids and various butterflies.
Alternating courses and field practice with analysis of the results obtained in the classroom to achieve the best possible artistic results.
Encounter with emblematic flowers such as the Venus hoof among others.
- Introduction to the practice of macro photography in its specific aspects (handling of the photo stand, use of macro accessories, depth of field, artistic rendering).
- A naturalist's view of the flower and notions of a responsible attitude towards flora;
- Daily analysis and pooling of images obtained.
The price includes
- Two days of photo training, with field trip (from Saturday 9.30am to Sunday 4pm).
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
- Hotel accommodation, including meals and picnics at lunchtime.
The price does not include
- Cancellation insurance.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- ** Hotel.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking