Macrophoto training: wild orchids and butterflies (Vercors)
from 210 € / p. from 2 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
During a weekend training in the South Vercors / Drôme valley, I propose you to improve your technical level in photography and your artistic skills on this exciting theme of macrophotography. This will be the opportunity to immortalize wild orchids and various butterflies.
This initiation to macro photography will allow you to approach its specific aspects: handling of the camera stand, use of macro accessories, depth of field, artistic rendering, etc.
I will share my naturalist view of flowers and the notions of responsible attitude towards flora.
Finally, you will do a daily analysis and sharing of the images obtained.
Macrophotography is an exciting subject that creates a very particular aesthetic that differs greatly from other photographic styles. Capturing unusual shots of a flower, an insect, a straw makes you aware of all the life present just under our feet. Macrophotography makes us aware of the importance of changing our way of looking at things in order to develop our artistic sense. This weekend is an opportunity for you to learn about this art form by first learning the specific techniques of macrophotography, such as how to use a tripod, how to manage depth of field, and how to render artistic results. You will be able to create your first macro photographs or improve your skills with the advice of an experienced instructor.
This weekend is for beginners or experienced photographers, passionate, and eager to initiate or improve in macro photography.
If you wish to broaden your skills in photography, I also offer a training in animal photography, especially vultures.
- Meet the first day at Die train station at 9.30am.
- Two days of photography training, Saturday from 9.30am to 6pm, Sunday from9 am to 5pm, with outings in the field.
- Alternating courses and practice in the field with analysis of the results obtained in the classroom to achieve the best possible artistic results.
- This training is an opportunity to meet emblematic flowers such as the Venus hoof among others.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader, professional photographer and trainer for 20 years.
- Picnics lunches.
- The photography training.
- Transport by vehicle.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from the meeting point in Die, about one hour drive from Valence and one hour and a half from Grenoble.
- Saturday's evening dinner and Sunday's morning breakfast.
- Cancellation insurance.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking