Discovering mushrooms in the Vercors
Duration : 1 day
France, Northern Alps
Level : easy
from 30 € / p. from 1 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
I propose you to come in the Vercors massif to learn how to recognize mushrooms and to collect them correctly while respecting their environment.
This outing takes place around Villard-de-Lans.
If you are interested in this theme, I also propose other outings related to nature and gastronomy:
- a gastronomic weekend of mushrooms and wines,
- a day of hiking and mushroom picking,
- and the picking and tasting of edible plants.
- Meeting point and departure at 10am from Villard-de-Lans.
- 30 minutes drive maximum depending on where we are going.
- Hiking and mushroom picking.
- Picnic at noon.
- Return by 4pm.
- Registration validated upon receipt of payment.
- One price.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from Villard-de-Lans, 45 minutes drive from Grenoble and one hour and fifteen minutes from Valence.
- Basket to collect mushrooms.
- Picnic lunch.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking