Wild Vercors and edible plants
Duration : 1 day
France, Northern Alps
Level : easy
from 90 € / p. from 1 to 20 personsInfos & Booking
The end of June is the best time to witness a real plant explosion in the fields and forests of the Vercors massif. This profusion of colors, but also of smells, you will live it closely by going on and off the paths around us, in our most beautiful corners of nature.
During this walk, we will make together a reasoned picking of plants and to make you discover a little of the big variety of edible plants that the nature offers us. We will also taste them, around a picnic prepared by Guillaume Monjuré (Chef of the Palégrié, starred restaurant of the golf hotel of Corrençon-en-Vercors).
The day will continue around a menu "Promis-Juré" in long version inspired by the products of the harvest and accompanied by the wines in agreement selected by Chrystel, companion of Guillaume and oenologist.
If you are interested in this theme, I also propose other outings related to nature and gastronomy:
- a gastronomic weekend of mushrooms and wines,
- a day of hiking and mushroom picking,
- and a discovery of the mushrooms of the Vercors.
- Departure at 10.30am for the picking in the Vercors, about 1 hour drive from Grenoble or Valence.
- Picnic in the forest around 1.30pm.
- Back to the hotel and relax.
- Dinner with "Promis-Juré" menu in agreement with the wines.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain leader.
- Picnic lunch.
The price does not include
- Transport to and from Villard-de-Lans, 45 minutes drive from Grenoble and one hour and fifteen minutes from Valence.
- Drinks other than those included in the program.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Possible all inclusive package at the hôtel du Golf in Corrençon-en-Vercors or
- Residence la Moraine in Villard-de-Lans.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking