Safari in Tarangire and Ngorongoro
from 600 € / p. from 1 to 5 personsInfos & Booking
I propose to take you on a wildlife safari in the Tarangire National Park and the Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
In the heart of these famous Tanzanian National Parks, you'll have the opportunity to admire exceptional landscapes, as well as numerous wild animals such as lions, elephants, giraffes, zebras, wildebeests, buffaloes, rhinoceroses, hippopotamuses and many more.
I also offer longer safaris:
- 3 days in Serengeti and Ngorongoro,
- 5 days in Tarangire, Serengeti and Ngorongoro,
- 6 days to discover the Masai villages and the Tarangire, Serengeti and Ngorongoro Parks.
D1: Tarangire National Park.
We pick you up at your hotel in Arusha after breakfast and drive 2 hours to the park entrance.
Also known as the home of the elephants, Tarangire National Park is named after the river that runs through it. It is a beautiful place where it is very easy to see elephants, giraffes, zebras and other herbivores.
In the same day, you have the opportunity to see a wide variety of landscapes: forest, plain, savannah, bush, as well as the famous baobabs and acacias.
D2: Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
Early in the morning you descend into the crater to discover the unique landscape of Ngorongoro.
With an area of 16 by 20 kilometers, it is the undisputed jewel of this region and has a very high density of animals.
Indeed, in this small place, there are 25000 large mammals, including 10000 buffaloes, 7000 wildebeest, 4000 zebras, 3000 gazelles, 150 hippos, 50 lions, 30 elephants, 20 rhinos and other warthogs, jackals, hyenas, etc., and also thousands of birds and, if you are very lucky, a few cheetahs.
Ngorongoro has the second largest caldera in the world. Narrow winding paths lead to the crater floor. You will be enchanted by the beauty of the landscape and the special atmosphere.
Return to your hotel in Arusha at the end of the day.
The price includes
- Supervision by the English-speaking safari guide.
- Return transfers from Kilimanjaro international airport to your hotel in Arusha.
- 2 nights in Arusha before and after the safari.
- Meals from lunch on D1 to lunch on D2.
- Mineral water and comfort drinks during the two days.
- The cook.
- Entrance and rescue fees in the parks visited.
- A pair of binoculars at your disposal.
|Number of participants||1||2||3||4||5|
|Price per person||1555$||960$||770$||665$||600$|
- From 6 people, rates on request as an additional vehicle is required.
- The programme is also available in lodge formula (contact me if interested).
The price does not include
- Tanzanian visa.
- Return flights to Arusha.
- Airport transfers if you can not get to Kilimanjaro JRO.
- Tips (per group: $20 / day / guide, $15 / day / cook if camping option. Rate to be re-evaluated according to your level of satisfaction).
- Bank charges for all payments by international transfer.
- Insurance and personal equipment.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- In Arusha, 2 nights at the Green Mountain Hotel (or equivalent).
- Migombani Campsite: private campsite in Mto Wa Mbu with swimming pool, bar and stunning views of Manyara lake.
- All camping equipment is provided, excepting sleeping bag.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking