Safari in Tarangire and Ngorongoro
Duration : 2 days
Level : for all
from 600 € / p. from 1 to 5 personsInfos & Booking
Go for a safari and discover the wildlife in Tarangire National Park and Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
D1: Tarangire National Park.
We pick you up at your hotel in Arusha after breakfast and drive 2 hours to the park entrance.
Also known as the home of the elephants, Tarangire National Park is named after the river that runs through it. It is a beautiful place where it is very easy to see elephants, giraffes, zebras and other herbivores.
In the same day, you will have the opportunity to see a variety of landscapes: forest, plain, savannah, bush, as well as the famous baobabs and acacias.
D2: Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
Early in the morning you will descend into the crater to discover the unique landscape of Ngorongoro.
With an area of 16 by 20 kilometres, it is the undisputed jewel of this region and has a very high density of animals.
Indeed, in this small area, there are 25000 large mammals, including 10000 buffaloes, 7000 wildebeest, 4000 zebras, 3000 gazelles, 150 hippos, 50 lions, 30 elephants, 20 rhinos and other warthogs, jackals, hyenas, etc., not to mention thousands of birds and, if you are very lucky, a few cheetahs.
Ngorongoro has the second largest caldera in the world. Narrow winding paths lead to the crater floor. You will be enchanted by the beauty of the landscape and the special atmosphere.
Return to your hotel in Arusha at the end of the day.
The price includes
- Meals from lunch on D1 to lunch on D2.
- Mineral water and comfort drinks during the two days.
- Supervision by the English-speaking safari guide.
- The cook.
- Entrance fees and first aid in the parks visited.
- A pair of binoculars at your disposal.
|Number of participants||1||2||3||4||5|
|Price per person||1035$||590$||445$||370$||330$|
- From 6 people, rates on request as an additional vehicle is required.
- These rates are based on a private safari. Depending on the departures, it is sometimes possible to merge groups in order to propose better rates. If desired, please make a request as soon as possible.
- The programme is also available in lodge formula (contact me if interested).
The price does not include
- Tips (per group: $20 / day / guide, $15 / day / cook if camping option. Rate to be re-evaluated according to your level of satisfaction).
- Bank charges for all payments by international transfer.
- Insurance and personal equipment.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Migombani Campsite: private campsite in Mto Wa Mbu with swimming pool, bar and stunning views of Manyara lake.
- All camping equipment is provided, except sleeping bags.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking