Safari in Tarangire, Serengeti and Ngorongoro
from 975 € / p. from 1 to 5 personsInfos & Booking
Go for a safari and discover the wildlife in Tarangire and Serengeti National Parks and Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
D1: Tarangire National Park.
We pick you up at your hotel in Arusha after breakfast and drive 2h30 to the park entrance.
Also known as the home of the elephants, Tarangire National Park is named after the river that runs through it. It is a beautiful place where it is very easy to see elephants, giraffes, zebras and other herbivores.
In the same day, you will have the opportunity to see a variety of landscapes: forest, plain, savannah, bush, as well as the famous baobabs and acacias.
D2 to D4: Serengeti National Park.
The drive to the entrance of the park takes about 3 hours.
You will have the opportunity to discover the Serengeti National Park on the afternoon of the second day, the whole day of the third day and the morning of the fourth day, not forgetting the two nights you will spend in the heart of the park.
The Serengeti Park is the second largest game park in Africa with 4 million animals and almost 15000km².
Known for the wildebeest migration to the Masaï Mara in Kenya, it is also renowned for the quality of the animals encountered: giraffes, hippos, as well as the famous Big Five (lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo and rhinoceros).
On the afternoon of the fourth day, you will drive about 3 hours to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area and spend the night there in order to dive into the crater on the morning of the fifth day.
D5: Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
Early in the morning you will descend into the crater to discover the unique landscape of Ngorongoro.
With an area of 16 by 20 kilometres, it is the undisputed jewel of this region and has a very high density of animals.
Indeed, in this small area, there are 25000 large mammals, including 10000 buffaloes, 7000 wildebeest, 4000 zebras, 3000 gazelles, 150 hippos, 50 lions, 30 elephants, 20 rhinos and other warthogs, jackals, hyenas, etc., not to mention thousands of birds and, if you are very lucky, a few cheetahs.
Ngorongoro has the second largest caldera in the world. Narrow winding paths lead to the crater floor. You will be enchanted by the beauty of the landscape and the special atmosphere.
Return to your hotel in Arusha at the end of the day.
The price includes
- Meals from lunch on D1 to lunch on D5.
- Mineral water and comfort drinks during the two days.
- Supervision by the English-speaking safari guide.
- The cook.
- Entrance fees and first aid in the parks visited.
- A pair of binoculars at your disposal.
|Number of participants||1||2||3||4||5|
|Price per person||2375US$||1495US$||1210US$||1055US$||975US$|
- From 6 people, rates on request as an additional vehicle is required.
- These rates are based on a private safari. Depending on the departures, it is sometimes possible to merge groups in order to propose better rates. If desired, please make a request as soon as possible.
- The programme is also available in lodge formula (contact me if interested).
The price does not include
- Tips (per group: $20 / day / guide, $15 / day / cook if camping option. Rate to be re-evaluated according to your level of satisfaction).
- Bank charges for all payments by international transfer.
- Insurance and personal equipment.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- D1: Migombani Campsite, private campsite in Mto Wa Mbu with swimming pool, bar and breathtaking view on the Manyaralake.
- D2 and D3: Nyani campsite, in the heart of the Serengeti.
- D4: Simba campsite, in the heart of the Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
- All camping equipment is provided, with the exception of a sleeping bag.