Safari in Serengeti and Ngorongoro
from 1285 € / p. from 1 to 5 personsInfos & Booking
I propose to take you on a wildlife safari in the Serengeti National Park and the Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
In the heart of these famous Tanzanian National Parks, you'll have the opportunity to admire exceptional landscapes, as well as numerous wild animals such as lions, elephants, giraffes, zebras, wildebeests, buffaloes, rhinoceroses, hippopotamuses and many more.
The program can be arranged over 3 or 4 days, with an extra day devoted to the Serengeti.
If you have less time, I also offer a 2-day safari to Tarangire and Ngorongoro.
D1 and D2: Serengeti National Park.
We pick you up at hotel in Arusha after breakfast for a 7-hour drive.
You have the opportunity to explore the Serengeti National Park on the afternoon of the first day and the morning of the second day, including an overnight stay in the park.
The Serengeti National Park is the second largest game park in Africa with 4 million animals in an area of 15,000km².
Known for the wildebeest migration to the Masaï Mara in Kenya, it is also renowned for the quality of the animals encountered: giraffes, hippos, as well as the famous Big Five (lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo and rhinoceros).
On the afternoon of the second day, we drive about 3 hours to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area and spend the night there before diving into the crater early in the morning of the third day.
Note: Possibility to add one more day in Serengeti for a total duration of 4 days.
D3: Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
Early in the morning you descend into the crater to discover its unique landscape.
With a surface area of 16 by 20 kilometres, it is the undisputed jewel of this region and has a very high density of animals.
Indeed, in this small area, there are 25,000 large mammals, including 10,000 buffaloes, 7,000 wildebeest, 4,000 zebras, 3,000 gazelles, 150 hippos, 50 lions, 30 elephants, 20 rhinoceroses and other warthogs, jackals, hyenas, etc, not to mention thousands of birds and, if you are very lucky, a few cheetahs.
Ngorongoro has the second largest caldera in the world. Narrow winding paths lead to the crater floor. You will be enchanted by the beauty of the landscape and the special atmosphere.
Return to your hotel in Arusha at the end of the day.
The price includes
- Supervision by the English-speaking safari guide.
- Return transfers from Kilimanjaro international airport to your hotel in Arusha.
- 2 nights in Arusha before and after the safari.
- Meals from lunch on D1 to lunch on D3 (or D4 depending on the selected duration).
- Mineral water and comfort drinks during the three (or four) days.
- The cook.
- Entrance and rescue fees in the visited parks.
- A pair of binoculars at your disposal.
|Number of participants||1||2||3||4||5|
|Price per person (3 days)||3040 US$||1950 US$||1595 US$||1400 US$||1285 US$|
|Price per person (4 days)||3230 US$||2130 US$||1610 US$||1440 US$||1325 US$|
- From 6 people, rates on request as an additional vehicle is required.
- The programme is also available in lodge formula (contact me if interested).
The price does not include
- Tanzanian visa.
- Return flights to Arusha.
- Airport transfers if you can not get to Kilimanjaro JRO.
- Tips (per group: $20 / day / guide, $15 / day / cook if camping option. Rate to be re-evaluated according to your level of satisfaction).
- Bank charges for all payments by international transfer.
- Insurance and personal equipment.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- In Arusha, 2 nights at the Green Mountain Hotel (or equivalent).
- D1 : Nyani campsite, in the heart of the Serengeti National Park.
In the 4-day safari, a second night is schedulded in Nyani campsite.
- D2: Simba campsite, in the heart of the Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
- All camping equipment is provided, excepting sleeping bag.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking