Safari in Serengeti and Ngorongoro
from 675 € / p. from 1 to 5 personsInfos & Booking
Go for a safari and discover the wildlife in Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
The programme can be extended to 3 or 4 days with an extra day in the Serengeti.
D1 and D2: Serengeti National Park.
We pick you up from your hotel in Arusha after breakfast and then follow a 6,5-hour drive.
You will have the opportunity to explore the Serengeti National Park on the afternoon of the first day and the morning of the second day, including an overnight stay in the park.
The Serengeti National Park is the second largest game park in Africa with 4 million animals in an area of 15,000km².
Known for the wildebeest migration to the Masaï Mara in Kenya, it is also renowned for the quality of the animals encountered: giraffes, hippos, as well as the famous Big Five (lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo and rhinoceros).
On the afternoon of the second day, you will drive about 3 hours to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area and spend the night there before diving into the crater early in the morning of the third day.
Note: Possibility to add one day in Serengeti for a total duration of 4 days.
D3: Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
Early in the morning you will descend into the crater to discover its unique landscape.
With a surface area of 16 by 20 kilometres, it is the undisputed jewel of this region and has a very high density of animals.
Indeed, in this small area, there are 25,000 large mammals, including 10,000 buffaloes, 7,000 wildebeest, 4,000 zebras, 3,000 gazelles, 150 hippos, 50 lions, 30 elephants, 20 rhinoceroses and other warthogs, jackals, hyenas, etc, not to mention thousands of birds and, if you are very lucky, a few cheetahs.
Ngorongoro has the second largest caldera in the world. Narrow winding paths lead to the crater floor. You will be enchanted by the beauty of the landscape and the special atmosphere.
Return to your hotel in Arusha at the end of the day.
The price includes
- Meals from lunch on D1 to lunch on D3 (or D4 depending on the selected duration).
- Mineral water and comfort drinks during the two days.
- Supervision by the English-speaking safari guide.
- The cook.
- Entrance fees and first aid in the parks visited.
- A pair of binoculars at your disposal.
|Number of participants||1||2||3||4||5|
|Price per person (3 days)||1515US$||915US$||720US$||620US$||565US$|
|Price per person (4 days)||1970US$||1215US$||975US$||850US$||780US$|
- From 6 people, rates on request as an additional vehicle is required.
- These rates are based on a private safari. Depending on the departures, it is sometimes possible to merge groups in order to propose better rates. If desired, please make a request as soon as possible.
- The programme is also available in lodge formula (contact me if interested).
The price does not include
- Tips (per group: $20 / day / guide, $15 / day / cook if camping option. Rate to be re-evaluated according to your level of satisfaction).
- Bank charges for all payments by international transfer.
- Insurance and personal equipment.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- D1 : Nyani campsite, in the heart of the Serengeti National Park.
In the 4-day safari, a second night is schedulded in Nyani campsite.
- D2: Simba campsite, in the heart of the Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
- All camping equipment is provided, with the exception of a sleeping bag.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking