Climbing stay in the Meteora
from 1150 € / p. from 1 to 4 personsInfos & Booking
Head to Greece to the incredible Meteora for a week of exoticism and vertical potato fields. Climbing on the Greek pudding is a journey within a journey, to the gates of the Orient.
Climbing here rhymes with exotic flavours, playful climbing, equipment from another era and gentle Greek welcome. In short, a quiet week, piling up pitches by feel, just for the pleasure!
D0: Arrival in Greece and transfer to Meteora.
Meeting in Athens in the middle of the day.
Departure from the airport for a 4 hour drive to Kalambaka.
Settling in the accommodation, restaurant, etc.
D2 to D7: Climbing in the Meteora.
During the whole week, climbing on the incredible pudding towers, under the eye of the improbable monasteries.
The programme is designed according to our desires of the moment.
Beers, ice creams and small Greek dishes will also be part of the program! What a pleasure!
D8: Return flight from Athens.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide specialised in climbing in the Meteora.
- Organization of the trip: reservation of accommodation and vehicle.
- Round trip transfer Athens-Kalambaka.
- Loan of the collective equipment.
The price does not include
- Meals and drinks.
- Guide fees.
- Accommodation: approximately 35€ per person per day.
- Vehicle rental and fuel (approx. 150€ per week per person).
- Your personal expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- Cosy and comfortable flat in Airbnb for more freedom.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking