Climbing stay in the Verdon Gorges
from 300 € / p. from 1 to 4 personsInfos & Booking
Let yourself be tempted by this rock climbing stay in the mythical Verdon's Gorges in quiet mode. The dates are flexible and I can offer you stays on dates that suit you.
On the program: 3 days to discover the gorges with routes adapted to your level, your desires and the shape of the moment. No need to be a climbing star to climb here, the easy and well-bolted routes are numerous and rub with the myths of the 80s.
Pleasure of the gesture, climbing with the curious vultures, to end up with a good beer at the bar of La Palud-sur-Verdon.
I also propose other destinations to climb in exceptional places:
- a climbing trip in the Calanques of Marseille and Cassis,
- and multi pitch route climbing stay in Meteora, Greece.
3 custom-made days, for the pleasure of being there, to feel the boxwood and thermals winds in the harness. Improvement and advice, rope handlings, progression tips. Everything will be done according to the desires of each one.
D1: Multi pitch route climbing and reviews.
Meeting in La Palud-sur-Verdon at 9am.
Coffee, croissant, briefing, gear checking and let's go for an easy first multi pitch route on beautiful drops of water. Revision of the abseil, safety, setting up anchors, progression, etc. and pleasure to be there!
D2 and D3: Multi pitch routes climbing.
According to the desiress and the level of the climbers and the level, discovery of multi pitch climbing routes, modern or trad, leading or top rope. Initiation and/or improvement to use nuts, advice and kindness!
End of stay with a beer in La Palud-sur-Verdon, Sunday in the late afternoon or at another time according to the constraints of the participants.
The price includes
- Supervision by the mountain guide.
- Loan of equipment (rope, quickdraws, nuts, cams).
- Rescue radio + 1 walkie-talkie per person.
- Transport to the climbing spots from La Palud-sur-Verdon.
The price does not include
- Return trip to Verdon, 1 hour and 15 minutes drive from La Palud-sur-Verdon and 1 hour and 45 minutes from Aix-en-Provence.
- Meals during the stay.
- Personal expenses.
- Accommodation, meals and guide fees are shared by the number of participants*.
* To be paid directly to the service providers.
- Lodging, in inn, hotel, camping or bivouac according to your convenience.
- To be paid directly to the service providers.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking