Saint-Pé d'Ardet via ferrata (Haute-Garonne)
Duration : ½ day
France, Occitania, Pyrenees
Level : any
from 35 € / p. from 1 to 10 personsInfos & Booking
Located in a small limestone gorge next to the pretty village of Saint-Pé d'Ardet in Haute Garonne department, this via ferrata is ideal for discovering the activity or for a family or friends outing.
All along this playful and varied route, you evolve with the liking of the metal bars on the rocky cliffs, while cable bridges and zip lines will make you cross the gorge in height. Located in the woods, this via ferrata is pleasant to walk through, even during the summer heat. Moreover, it offers the advantage of proposing several itineraries of different levels which allow to adapt the path to the level and the desire of each one!
If you like verticality, why not go to the via ferrata of Les located on the other side of the Pyrenees in the Aran valley or try climbing?
- We meet at the parking lot next to the small lake of Saint-Pé d'Ardet, halfway between Bagnères-de-Luchon and Saint-Gaudens (about 30 minutes drive from either one).
- We equip ourselves with the necessary gear on the parking lot.
- A short walk takes us to the start of the via ferrata.
- Plan on a half day of activity in total.
- Bring comfortable clothes and sports or mountain shoes, as well as a bottle of water and a snack.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- The equipment necessary for the activity (harness, helmet, pulley, via ferrata lanyards with shock absorber, etc.).
- Photos of the outing!
Discounts are available for groups, please contact me!
The price does not include
- Transport to the meeting point in Saint-Pé d'Ardet.
- Sportswear and appropriate footwear (sneakers or hiking boots).
- A small backpack with a water bottle, snacks and sunscreen.
- Anything not mentioned in "The price includes".
- There are many possibilities for accommodation in the region: campsites, gites and unusual accommodation such as yurts or tree houses!
- Don't hesitate to ask me for information if needed.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking