Via ferrata of Les (Aran Valley)
from 45 € / p. from 1 to 8 personsInfos & Booking
In the heart of the Pyrenees and just behind the French-Spanish border, this via ferrata is located in the Aran valley, near the small village of Les, near Bossost.
Atypical because of its passage on a tower, this via ferrata offers you vertiginous and sports parts, but the multiple possibilities of itineraries allow to adapt to the levels and the desires of each one.
The first part proposes an ascending climb which alternates between walls, vertical parts and slabs, with some short descents. An escape route allows you to walk back down to the start if necessary.
The second part is climbing on wall, ledge, pillar, slab until a cable bridge and vertical passages which lead to a small summit where you can enjoy the panoramic view on the Aran valley.
The return is done by a nice shaded walk in the woods.
- The appointment is fixed at the village of Les (Spain, about 30 minutes drive from Bagnères-de-Luchon) where we will equip ourselves with the necessary material.
- A short walk will take us to the start of the via ferrata for a half day of activity.
- Bring comfortable clothes and sport or mountain shoes, as well as a bottle of water and a snack.
The price includes
- Supervision by the climbing instructor.
- The material necessary for the activity (harness, helmet, via ferrata lanyards with shock absorber, etc.).
- Photos of the outing!
Discounts are available for groups, please contact me !
The price does not include
- Transport to the meeting point in Les.
- Sportswear and appropriate footwear (sneakers or hiking boots).
- A small backpack with a water bottle, snacks and sunscreen.
- Anything that is not mentioned in "The price includes".
- There are many possibilities for accommodation in the region: campsites, lodges and unusual accommodation such as yurts or tree houses!
- Don't hesitate to ask me for information if needed.
No scheduled departure, but you can contact me to book your dates.Infos & Booking